RadioReference on Facebook   RadioReference on Twitter   RadioReference Blog

Go Back   The RadioReference.com Forums > Scanners, Receivers and Related Equipment Forums > Uniden Forums > Uniden Thread Archives

Uniden Thread Archives - A depository of archived threads from the original Uniden forum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-20-2010, 12:25 AM

Default Home Patrol - Install

Hey Everyone, I was looking into the user reviews of the new home patrol, and I must say, I'm impressed. It looks pretty cool.

I was wondering - do any owners plan on using this in their vehicle? I was consitering buying one and installing it nicely in my dash. Is that practical? Are the dimensions capable of such an install? Has anyone else attemped it, or has atleast thought about it?

(i didnt know if this was more appropriate in the uniden topic or in the mobile install topic, so i put it here. feel free to move it!)

Happy scanning,

v
Sponsored links
Old 10-20-2010, 3:12 AM

Works great in a vehicle with a GPS. It went for a trip to TN and back and worked great. Go to Forum List - HomePatrol Discussion Forums and look at HomePatrol on the road thread and Q&A forum for mounts and ideas

V