HP-1 Mounting Bracket?

Status
Not open for further replies.

03msc

RF is RF
Premium Subscriber
Anyone know of an online retailer that actually has the mounting bracket in stock? It seems everywhere I look - even Uniden - says "out of stock."

I could get the windshield mount from ScannerMaster.com for like $40 but then you add $10+ for shipping and it's over $50...for a simple bracket. I've searched eBay, too...no luck.

Know of any 'obscure' retailer that maybe I haven't heard of or thought to check that has it?

Thanks in advance...

fyrfyter10

got the ram mount on amazon (RAM B-166U $26 shipped ) and the actual bracket from grove (BRK04 $14 shipped) love the ram mount very sturdy and versatile . hope this helps .
Andrew

03msc

RF is RF
Premium Subscriber
got the ram mount on amazon (RAM B-166U $26 shipped ) and the actual bracket from grove (BRK04 $14 shipped) love the ram mount very sturdy and versatile . hope this helps .
Andrew

OK, thanks! Yeah, I have a mount already, just need the bracket to mount on top in place of what I have now...haven't heard of Grove before (which was the point of my post, of course). So you had a good experience ordering from them? And the BRK04 is the actual Uniden BCKHP-1 bracket, correct?

celsasser

Premium Subscriber
you might check here as well

I had a hard time finding them in stock myself, but just got 2 of them from 123radios.com about a week ago. I happened to be on there last night and the bracket that holds the HP-1 was still in stock. I'm in no way affiliated with these guys, but they did deliver exactly what I wanted in a reasonable time.

Last edited:

fyrfyter10

yes they had it in stock . they shipped next day and I had it in 3 days . have dealt with grove for 20 + years now (got my bc205 from them in 88 ) and have never had a problem. to be fair I have also dealt with scannermaster , advanced electronics ,and scanner world as well ,and would recommend them all as well. athe time grove was the only dealer that had them ,so i got it there.

03msc

RF is RF
Premium Subscriber
yes they had it in stock . they shipped next day and I had it in 3 days . have dealt with grove for 20 + years now (got my bc205 from them in 88 ) and have never had a problem. to be fair I have also dealt with scannermaster , advanced electronics ,and scanner world as well ,and would recommend them all as well. athe time grove was the only dealer that had them ,so i got it there.

OK, sounds good. Just wanted to know your experience. I'll give it a shot!

Status
Not open for further replies.