Originally Posted by mprailroader
I just bought my scanner. I want to program railroad frequencies. The owners manual isn't much help...
I know the numbers, but can't find answers to my questions. Is there an advanced manual, or Scanners for Dummies available?
there are two ways
1. press HOLD
2. enter the channel number location(not to be confused with the frequency)
3. press E
4. scroll up to ENTER FREQUENCY and press E
5. type in your frequency and press E
6. press CLR. to back out or press SCAN to start scanning
1. press hold and turn the knob on top to get to the channel you want to store your frequency into
2. press FUNC and then E
3. scroll up to ENTER FREQUENCY and press E
4. type in your frequency and press E
5. press CLR. to back out or press SCAN to start scanning