What did Santa bring you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NWI_Scanner_Guy

SCANNING THE AIRWAVES SINCE 1987
He brought me a BCT15X. He knew I was in the market for another scanner, but I guess he didn't get the memo that I had already purchased a 125AT.

Okay, Santa actually didn't get it for me, my wife did. A few weeks ago I told her I was wanting to get another scanner, but forgot to mention to her that I had purchased a 125AT and was waiting for it to arrive. Since I really don't like my PRO-163 all that well (anyone want to buy it? LOL), she thought that since I liked the BCT15 I had quite a few years ago, she would buy the 15X model for me for Christmas. When the 125AT showed up, she said the 15X was already on it's way, so it was too late to cancel the order, and besides, she figured I could always "use another scanner."

LOL!!

I do love my wife!!

Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays everybody!!

:)

Bucko

You never have enough scanners, you will like that 15x. Myself I am scanner poor so Santa did not drop any new radios, just a new computer.

russellmaher

KC1ANC
Santa is aware that I've been looking at the HP-1 or the 396XT for quite a while. But Santa brought me a new Nikon Coolpix which was another item I was looking at. I'm pretty sure my new scanner dream will be fulfilled sometime next year, when all those recipients of HP-1s and 396XT's that just can't figure out how to program them will offer them for sale to get rid of them. I'm waiting!

Happy Holidays to all....

Russell

Status
Not open for further replies.