Do I need a Digital Scanner??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Privateone

FROM WEB SITE : Bay County Scanner Feed

Big Changes as of December 12th, and more to come after the first of the year. As of December 12th, Bay City,Michigan Police join in the rest of the agencies on board the 800Mhz Digital MPSCS. Unless you have a scanner capable of decoding the P25 digital stream, you will be unable to hear Bay City Police Dispatch, LEIN, or Bay County Police Dispatch.

Do they make a Scanner Converter to convert analog to digital?? I have 2 Uniden Scanners that are analog scanners. I need a Scanner Analog to Digital Converter. Does anyone know if a Scanner Analog/Digital Converter exists so I can use my 2 Analog Scanners?? I really don't want to purchase another scanner.

Please advise.

Thank You.

Attachments

• SCANNER FREQUENCY BAY COUNTY CHANGES 2013.doc
    87.5 KB · Views: 384

lindsay34654

most of the newer scanners uniden 996xt 396 xt HP1 GRE and such do both, take a little time and look at the newer models on line and read a little, it will take about 1 hour of your day and you will learn what you need. This is a hobby the fun part of a hobby is learning on your own, and yes asking questions. the more you read the more you learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.