Bearcat 125AT

Status
Not open for further replies.

fairpilot

I jsut purchased a Bearcat 125AT, i have downloaded the drivers, I have also downloaded the PC programing software and ran it. I am trying to download frequencies and intall on the radio. when I click on transfer to radio it says " no response from scanner" i have tried and tried and cant figure out what is wrong, Ther radio plugs in through USB. Any ideas will be greatly apprecialted

dmg1969

I jsut purchased a Bearcat 125AT, i have downloaded the drivers, I have also downloaded the PC programing software and ran it. I am trying to download frequencies and intall on the radio. when I click on transfer to radio it says " no response from scanner" i have tried and tried and cant figure out what is wrong, Ther radio plugs in through USB. Any ideas will be greatly apprecialted

I just got this scanner in the past week as well. I, however, opted to manually program it since I do not have that many frequencies. I did have a firmware question and I think it will answer your question and tell you what to do. Here is a direct link. http://forums.radioreference.com/1900782-post20.html

Dave

Blackink

Try this also

Hi, although I don't own the BC125AT, I did run across this link the other day from a post in one of these forums.
It's step by step instructions (with pictures) on upgrading the firmware and at Step #8 there's a link for installing the drivers and once again- step by step instructions with some pictures.
Clicking here will get you to the Web site.
I would suggest going to step #8, downloading the drivers and getting those installed properly first, then try the firmware upgrade.
Good Luck, I hope this helps...

fairpilot

i did figure out it seems the drivers did not install, i have unzipped them to a flash drive and point the driver software to look there but is say no drivers were found. I will try the links you sent. Thanks so much

fairpilot

Ok i did get the drivers installed, and i did the firmware update. I am trying to download the nascar sprint cup frequencies. I Have them downladed from racescanners.com. when i hit the symbol to write to scanner it says connectiing to scanner

Then I get a pop up box that says "writing to scanner failed, No response from scanner"

Not sure why or whats happening any ideas?

captncarp

Try Jonathan Higgins Scanners 101. After over a month of trying to load the drivers and the update by UPmans methods and getting no where. I followed Scanners 101 and it went very smooth the first time on a TOSHIBA lap top. I was shocked that each step worked for me the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.