RadioReference on Facebook   RadioReference on Twitter   RadioReference Blog

Go Back   The RadioReference.com Forums > Scanners and Receivers Forums > Uniden Forums > Uniden Thread Archives

Uniden Thread Archives A depository of archived threads from the original Uniden forum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-14-2013, 6:12 PM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

Default BCT-15X Firmware question

what is the latest firmware update for the BCT-15X? I just purchased a new 15X and my Version is 1.03.02. I am just wondering if this is the latest version. Thanks all.. Steve..
New Jersey SKYWARN #MNNJ-026
Sponsored links
Old 03-14-2013, 9:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnavy2 View Post
what is the latest firmware update for the BCT-15X? I just purchased a new 15X and my Version is 1.03.02. I am just wondering if this is the latest version. Thanks all.. Steve..
mrnavy2,

Are you 100% sure that you've got the firmware version correct? According to the TWiki on Uniden's page (as long as it's up to date) the latest firmware is 1.03.00 (link directly below) :
http://info.uniden.com/twiki/bin/vie...FirmwareUpdate

Also a piece of helpful advice..........

This thread is about a 996XT missing transmissions, a completely different issue than what you're having on a completely different radio and the last post in this thread was in 2009. Next time you may want to search first to see if the topic has been covered, or if you feel it is warranted start a new thread. There are many people here more than willing to help but your question could have easily been missed. A lot of people scanning through the forums will skip over threads if it's something they don't think they can help with, however had your question been asked in an existing 15X thread or you started a new one then someone that knows an answer to it may open it up and see your question.

I hope you understand that I'm trying to help and not trying to be mean If you've got anymore questions please do ask !!!

Last edited by FD5722; 03-14-2013 at 9:05 PM..
Old 03-15-2013, 12:13 PM
Silent Key - Aug 2014
  RadioReference Database Admininstrator
Database Admin

Split OT posts to their own thread