Uniden is having an Online Party...and you are ALL invited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
Join us at noon (Central Time) on Saturday, November 16th, 2013 for some exciting announcements. We are still setting up the web site for you to go to...but I can promise you that interesting things are happening, and you'll want to be there to hear it firsthand.

Youtube link..the countdown has started: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGPEEGw5NzE
=============================================================================
Let the hardcore speculation commence (well, continue...) :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

pepsima1

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Bring it on Mr. Paul

You have three weeks to bring us some good news. Better hope some units are at my door step by X-MAS

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    17.4 KB · Views: 6,893

JASII

Memory Capacity
Uniden Is Having An Online Party...And You Are ALL Invited.

I will be at work, but I should be able to get online at that time. Paul, do I need to bring anything? Perhaps some snacks for all of us to enjoy!

pepsima1

Banned
Hopefully they get this website setup correctly to start talking online orders for first come first serve for radios for X-MAS.

oracavon

You have three weeks to bring us some good news. Better hope some units are at my door step by X-MAS

Hopefully they get this website setup correctly to start talking online orders for first come first serve for radios for X-MAS.

Paul has already stated in another thread that there will be no new radios for sale this calendar year. Better ask Santa for something else if you want something in time for Christmas.

kayi4cle

Premium Subscriber
Paul has already stated in another thread that there will be no new radios for sale this calendar year. Better ask Santa for something else if you want something in time for Christmas.

There ARE other holidays. Valentine's Day would be great, and I could buy one for myself and one for my sweetheart! :)

jkahn

Very good looking Member
Premium Subscriber
"As soon as the web address is settled, I'll ask a moderator to update this post with the information."

You are not using the same team that set up the web site to register for Obama insurance, right? !!

DaveIN

Founders Curmudgen
Database Admin
Wow, now that's a cool idea to do a release! :cool:

Maybe St. Paul (Nick) will be here early this year? :twisted:

bear780ks

Mega Scanner Event..

I'll be Ready Mr. Paul with a Dr.Pepper Ice Cream Float :D in front of me and 1 Scaner talking lightly on one side :p and 1 on the other side..

BamaScan

Premium Subscriber
Now that's funny jkahn. Hope the Uniden web site does not crash with all of the people on the site. My friends are saving there money for the new I Phone. I am saving my money for the new Uniden Scanner. Save me some saltine crackers I will be there.

pepsima1

Banned
Join us at noon (Central Time) on Saturday, November 16th, 2013 for some exciting announcements. We are still setting up the web site for you to go to...but I can promise you that interesting things are happening, and you'll want to be there to hear it firsthand.

As soon as the web address is settled, I'll ask a moderator to update this post with the information.
=============================================================================
Let the hardcore speculation commence (well, continue...) :lol:

Hey Ninja Man: Are you going to get us some radios by X-MAS?? If Uniden put all of their ducks in a row and are taking this release serious I hope when you have been sitting in round table meetings that the question is are we going to get huge sales? The answer should be yes and we need to get them to people by X-MAS. If not, this will hurt sales and profits.

Hope you have had the talks with Asia to get those massive shipping containers on their way and get them accross the Pacific Ocean on the speed boats even if you have to beg,borrow, or steal. Catch my drift NINJA UNIDEN PEOPLE

Status
Not open for further replies.