Uniden BCT15X Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

sclark1955

Premium Subscriber
I purchased a Uniden BCT15X scanner, I use ACT XT Pro to program the scanner. I believe I know the answer to this but I thought I would ask.

I live in Ohio and programmed the Ohio MARCS a trunked system. It's a Motorola Type II Smartzone Omni system, APCO-25 Common Air Interface Exclusive. This is a digital system and my radio is a non-digital.

I do not think it will work but could be wrong, Any help will be appreciated.

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
I purchased a Uniden BCT15X scanner, I use ACT XT Pro to program the scanner. I believe I know the answer to this but I thought I would ask.

I live in Ohio and programmed the Ohio MARCS a trunked system. It's a Motorola Type II Smartzone Omni system, APCO-25 Common Air Interface Exclusive. This is a digital system and my radio is a non-digital.

Answered in your other thread here.

You definitely need a digital scanner for MARCS.

RonnieUSA

Your out of luck, should have bought a 396XT, or a 996XT for digital.

Status
Not open for further replies.