RadioReference on Facebook   RadioReference on Twitter   RadioReference Blog

Go Back   The RadioReference.com Forums > Scanners and Receivers Forums > Uniden Forums > Uniden Thread Archives

Uniden Thread Archives A depository of archived threads from the original Uniden forum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-13-2014, 11:04 AM
  Audio Feed Provider
Audio Feed Provider

Default BCD536HP and Scannercast

Hi All...

Does anyone know if alphatags will work with the existing Scannercast code and the new BCD536HP? If not, is there a new Scannercast on the horizon?

Thanks.

www.frederickscanner.com
Sponsored links
Old 01-13-2014, 12:08 PM
  Audio Feed Provider
Audio Feed Provider

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaveJam View Post
Hi All...

Does anyone know if alphatags will work with the existing Scannercast code and the new BCD536HP? If not, is there a new Scannercast on the horizon?

Thanks.
My RadioFeed will have BCD436HP / BCD536HP text tag support in the next version.

Last edited by ProScan; 01-13-2014 at 12:11 PM..
Old 01-13-2014, 1:17 PM
  Audio Feed Provider
Audio Feed Provider

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProScan View Post
My RadioFeed will have BCD436HP / BCD536HP text tag support in the next version.
Thats great. Thanks. Is there an ETA for that version? And will Proscan have support for those scanners too?

www.frederickscanner.com
Old 01-28-2014, 8:25 AM
  Audio Feed Provider
Audio Feed Provider

Quote:
Just checking if you have an ETA for the next rev of RadioFeed. Pretty excited that my BCD536HP shows up today. If you need a beta-tester, let me know.

Thanks.

www.frederickscanner.com
Old 01-28-2014, 10:22 AM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

I got my BCD536HP yesterday. I would love if Proscan would support this scanner; maybe I could beta test the next version

This scanner seems nice so far, just difficult to get the freq I want to scan and lock out the freq I don't want to scan.
Old 01-28-2014, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by medic29 View Post
I got my BCD536HP yesterday. I would love if Proscan would support this scanner; maybe I could beta test the next version

This scanner seems nice so far, just difficult to get the freq I want to scan and lock out the freq I don't want to scan.
The maker of ProScan has already said "It all depends on time. It may take at least 8 months to do and I have pretty full schedule so not sure when or if. The next version of RadioFeed will have the newest Uniden scanners support as that just takes a few days to do."

I have heard great reviews so I was hoping to go with ProScan also but looks like it may be a while if it even happens. I paid for WIN500 for my Radio Shack scanners so I am not opposed to paying for software so if anyone can make a good recommendation when software becomes available for this, let me know as I am subscribing to this thread.

http://forums.radioreference.com/uni...-bcd536hp.html

Last edited by kycophpd; 01-28-2014 at 11:53 AM..
Old 01-28-2014, 11:01 PM
  Audio Feed Provider
Audio Feed Provider

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaveJam View Post
Just checking if you have an ETA for the next rev of RadioFeed. Pretty excited that my BCD536HP shows up today. If you need a beta-tester, let me know.

Thanks.
Not really an ETA. I did work on RadioFeed last weekend. Got the freqs and TGID's. UID's only in the answerback poll when the dispay 3 line is off. Don't have the protocol so don't know if another command retrieves the UID's. Got to do tone. I have other things to do on RadioFeed not to mention ProScan, I'm working on two areas. It will be a while.
Old 02-11-2014, 8:17 AM
  Audio Feed Provider
Audio Feed Provider

Quote:
Not really an ETA. I did work on RadioFeed last weekend. Got the freqs and TGID's. UID's only in the answerback poll when the dispay 3 line is off. Don't have the protocol so don't know if another command retrieves the UID's. Got to do tone. I have other things to do on RadioFeed not to mention ProScan, I'm working on two areas. It will be a while.
I downloaded the latest RadioFeed (v2.7). Thanks for the 536HP support!

www.frederickscanner.com