Cities and Towns in the Database

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColdnFrosty

I went to load Tyngsboro, MA and Pepperell, MA police and fire. I cannot seem to locate them in the database. I see Massachusetts, but no local cities or towns in Masscahusetts. Is there another source of that data? Thanks.

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
I went to load Tyngsboro, MA and Pepperell, MA police and fire. I cannot seem to locate them in the database. I see Massachusetts, but no local cities or towns in Masscahusetts. Is there another source of that data? Thanks.
Cities and towns, in most areas, are listed under their respective counties or parishes (as in Louisiana).

Both of those towns are listed on the database page for Middlesex County.

phask

Premium Subscriber
MA
Middlesex
County Systems
Municipalities - Tyngsborough

took all of 20 seconds to find it and 3 minutes to type it.

ColdnFrosty

Cities and towns, in most areas, are listed under their respective counties or parishes (as in Louisiana).

Both of those towns are listed on the database page for Middlesex County.

I'm not seeing it. In Sentinel, I click on USA, then click on Massachusetts, then click on Middlesex. Under Middlesex there are three items, Nationwide, Statewide, and County Systems. There are no Municipalities listed under any of those three.

Dewey

I'm not seeing it. In Sentinel, I click on USA, then click on Massachusetts, then click on Middlesex. Under Middlesex there are three items, Nationwide, Statewide, and County Systems. There are no Municipalities listed under any of those three.

I should clarify, I found them on the scanner but not in Sentinel. Why can't I see them in Sentinel?

Go back and click on the + next to County Systems, and you should be able to see it there.

Status
Not open for further replies.