Need help find some frequenciesm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Budog

I am trying to find some frequencies. That are for Clearfield Job Corps. There should be three of them. Security, Transportation and Residential Living. CJCC is subcontracted for the Deptartment Of Labor by Management Training Corporation in Centerville Utah. Any help finding these would be greatly appreciated.

Budog.

Last edited:

Budog

P.S. I am trying to post this with my new Blackberry and even zoomed in the screen is tiny, I don't know how well these posts will turn out.

Budog.

Last edited:

Mick

This is the closest thing name wise I could locate. It's 20 miles from Centerville though.

WPFH204
Licensee
CLEARFIELD JOB CORPORATION SECURITYTRAINING
PO Box 160070
CLEARFIELD, UT 84016-0070
Control Points
20 W 1700 S ANTELOPE DR
CLEARFIELD, UT
Eligibility
90.35 - D12-JOB CORP TRAINING SCHOOL WILL USE RADIOS FOR COMMUNICATION.

Budog

Thanks, The campus is located in Clearfield but the corporate headquarters are in Centerville. I will have to check that frequency out and see how it works.

Budog.

Budog

I was able to program the frequency in my HT. Now we will see if I can monitor it. The signal on campus is weak at best, my little 5 mile family talkies had better range! So, I will have to see what happens when I go back to work tomorrow.

Budog.

kd7rto

What is the DPL 031 after the the frequency?

Budog.
DPL code, same principle as a PL. Older scanners are not capable of it, but the current products on the market are.

You don't need to set it to listen, but if you find other users on the frequency that you don't want to listen to, or you are getting interference from your computer or other sources, it is a very effective way of eliminating them.

Mick

Good catch kd7rto!

Here is that license:

WPXT287
MTC CLEARFIELD JOB CORPS CENTER
PO Box 160070
CLEARFIELD, UT 84016-0070
Control Points
20 WEST 1700 SOUTH
CLEARFIELD, UT
Eligibility
90.35a1 - JOB CORP: RADIOS WILL BE USED TO COORDINATE DAILY ACTIVITIES.

Budog

Thanks you guys, That helps. Now I will have to listen when I get to work. I have them programmed into my scanning bank of my Yaesu FT-60R.

Budog.

Status
Not open for further replies.