your scanner set up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghostdog

i was wonder how all of you got your scanner set up too listen to.what are you listen too and what you are not listening too what is in your systems, groups all that fun stuff .

walld13

well i have all of the main dispatch numbers in and all of the fire channels for salt lake county and
i all so have the car to car in and service ch and regional channel .
i program only the sites that i can hear which is site 3 and the salt lake simo that is the one most of the action takes place for salt lake county i will not list all the freq nor the goups because you can find
it on the data base tab but that is what i have for my scanner so far

gldavis

KE7MQF
Premium Subscriber
I have most of the trunked systems programed in several scanners. However I listen mostly to conventional traffic. I spend most of my listening time searching for things not in the Database.

kd7rto

I have most of the trunked systems programed in several scanners. However I listen mostly to conventional traffic. I spend most of my listening time searching for things not in the Database.
As you already know, that is my main interest as well. I do about 95% digital audio logging / 5% live listening. How about yourself?

gldavis

KE7MQF
Premium Subscriber
Most of mine is live listening. I've tried recording the audio a few times, but never make the time to listen to what I'd recorded.

Status
Not open for further replies.