My family could use your thoughts and prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Budog

The other night while I was volunteering out at Antelope Island at the DCARC-ARES Trailer my five year old Nephew Kai was tragically killed in an accident. If I hadn't of been on the island I would have been there, I am grateful I was not... I heard the whole incident transpire on the Sheriff's radios, but had no idea it was my family until I got home from the island. Below is a link to the news story.

Watch - KSTU

Thank you,
Roger. KF7DSA

qlajlu

Silent Key
Losing a child is very hard to come to grips with. I know only too well, having lost one of my own sons, but not in such a tragic way as this. His poor mother will blame herself forever.

My thoughts and prayers.

walld13

i am sorry all so of your loss children should not die before the parents wors can not express what you must be feeling right now i am sad for you

Budog

Thank you everyone. This feels like one of those nightmares you just can't wake up from... My heart breaks, especially for my Little Sister and her Husband Boyd. Your thoughts and prayers are appreciated by the whole family...

Roger. aka Budog.

Budog

The family of Kai Jorgensen expresses their deepest gratitude for the kind thoughts and sympathy expressed during this tragic time. In light of unexpected numbers of those who express a desire to contribute a donation of support, a special fund has been established to help the family in their time of grief. Those who have expressed the wish to make a such an offering are directed to submit it in the name of "Kai Jorgensen Memorial Fund" care of America's First Credit Union.

Roger aka Budog.

Budog

Kai was laid to rest today in his hometown of Layton Utah. It was a simple, down home but beautiful ceremony. The Jorgensen and extended family would like to especially thank Stacy Figgins and her Husband for the beautiful handmade casket that they donated for Kai. Words cannot adequately express the families gratitude for the thoughts, prayers and condolences sent. Kai loved the jets from Hill Air Force Base, just as the graveside portion of the service was about to begin, several of the F-16 Fighter Wing flew directly overhead, A fitting tribute to such a beautiful young soul. The ceremony was concluded with the releasing of baby blue balloons into the beautiful blue Utah sky,

Roger Thompson. KF7DS

mrlthse

Thought are with you...

I heard of you loss just today, I am sorry for your loss, my thought and prayers are with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.