No Tooele

Status
Not open for further replies.

camelcacher

Have the Freq. for Tooele area changed since yesterday? or has my scanner desided I don't need to hear Tooele arymore. Is anyone else had any troble?

jjwhite29

Premium Subscriber
I have not had any problems last few nights has been a little slow so might not be picking much up other than that been working fine.

WalkieTalkie

Premium Subscriber
Currently right now I am able to pick up Tooele off of Delle Repeater (853.37500) or Vernon (852.23750). As of right now where I live in Stansbury I am not able to pick up SLC off of Nelson Peak (853.55000). So if you have Tooele programmed under this control channel you may want to switch it up.

Does anyone have an idea or answer for why Nelson Peak is down?

qlajlu

Silent Key
Just go to the back up channel it is working fine Nelson (851.9000)

There could be some issues on Nelson. I've heard the UCAN Engineers working up there the past couple of days. I know it is Nelson because one of them called for someone to bring some couplers up to him. He had set a box out but forgot to put them in his truck.

However, I have had traffic from Park City PD which I get off Nelson, but like camelcacher, I don't recall any traffic from Tooele for a couple of days, so who knows.

Oops! Spoke too soon. Just caught the last of a Tooele FD TG. Still it could be that Nelson is having issues and that could account for the lack of traffic off of Nelson if you are listening from the SL side.

N7YUO

Remember, Nelson is an IR site, and it will not carry all the traffic from Tooele. It depends on affiliation.
So, If you were in Tooele, and missed some action on Tooele Regional, there are two reasons why: 1. None of the units in the 10-80 were affiliated with Nelson. 2. Nelson may have been on the Alternate CC and you didn't have the Alt CC programmed in.

My reception of Tooele from Kearns has always been spotty. Affiliation is usually the reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.