Movie Set Up In Price??

Status
Not open for further replies.

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
There has been some activity on 450MHz frequencies this morning sounds like they was setting up for some kind of commercial or somthing they had 4 Frequencies going i will post those in a second. They seem to be on 1st west and Main Street by the Elks Lodge Here in Price Talking about having a Blue Car and some of the "Extra's" Lived in Price and something about having a dog in the shot.

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
Movie Crews in Price

As I stated there is some type of movie filming going on Here in Price And Its Still going on. They Have About 6 Channels they are working off of and maybe more. They Are At or near Fitness World on Main Street And one of our cops is doing security for them. I will Keep a Listen to Find Out More But so Far this is What I Have.

451.425 DCS 026 Channel 1
456.425 DCS 031 Channel 2
452.875 DCS 546
457.875 DCS 532
452.475 DCS 516
457.475 DCS 023

I dont have a name yet there might be something in the paper about it. i'll keep looking and listening.

Last edited:

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
im not sure i went to school with a zaccaria. they are talking about school buses and different stuff i dont know

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
From What I was told from someone on Facebook, "The movie is "Remember I will always love you" .
I havent heard nothin today so far, my lucky it was just for yesterday. they said that some was headed back to "SLC" and others the "Grand America". An update on the Frequencies and thier channels.

451.425 DCS 026 Channel 1
456.425 DCS 031 Channel 2
457.875 DCS 532
452.475 DCS 516 Channel 5
457.475 DCS 023
452.875 DCS 546 Channel 7

Thats all i was able to get. I searched through the DB to see if any movie production companies were on there listed but i didnt find anything. Police Call used to post Movie Production Listings inside their book but Thats all i know of.

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
Sun Advocate - Showtime comes to Price - October 13, 2009

Hollywood came to Carbon County this past weekend as film makers turned part of Main Street into a movie set.

The movie being made, "Remember I will always love you," stars actor Dean Norris and actress Dennenesch Zeude. Film crews from Los Angeles, Germany, and Salt Lake City's "Movie, Arts and Entertainment", were on location in Price to shoot scenes for the movie.

Norris, who has been in more than 115 movies and sitcoms such as Bones, Las Vegas, Married with Children, Gremlins, the Terminator, and currently in Breaking Bad, was filmed in scenes at Fitness World along with Zeude.

"It was amazing to be a part of this movie," said Jerri Timothy, owner of Fitness World and an extra in the movie. "Watching the film crews from the makeup, to the set changes, art changes, and filming, was awesome."

The movie had two scripts, one in German and one in English.

Timothy was also asked to find extras for the movie, using some of her students and community people for some parts.

A few local businesses took on other names for the filming; Fitness World was Elite Fitness World, Oliveto's was Tick Tock Pharmacy, and The Crown Theater, again was boasting a movie name on its marquee, "In heaven no one hears you scream."

The Elks Lodge was home of the film crews' trucks for movie sets, makeup and catering.

Film crews for the movie had previously been in Salt Lake City, Moab, and were returning to Salt Lake City and Ogden to wrap up the filming.

The film will premier in Salt Lake City in 2011 and in Germany in 2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.