Cert training

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrlthse

Greeting,

did anybody else copy the trafffic of the kaysville cert training tonight (sunday) on the old kaysville police frequency of 155.535o mhz...

bneilson

Premium Subscriber
Oh don't throw away the old lists...

I attended a meeting at VECC a few weeks back where the use of the old frequencies was specifically being discussed. I cant speak for all of the old freqs but a good portion of them in SLCo are just powered off but the equipment and antennas remain.

The issue at hand is that they agencies will loose the freqs if they are not using them so there is talk of bringing up multiple simos like UHP on 154.905.

Junior1970

Oh don't throw away the old lists...

I attended a meeting at VECC a few weeks back where the use of the old frequencies was specifically being discussed. I cant speak for all of the old freqs but a good portion of them in SLCo are just powered off but the equipment and antennas remain.

The issue at hand is that they agencies will loose the freqs if they are not using them so there is talk of bringing up multiple simos like UHP on 154.905.

In Utah County the UHP seems to be using the old VHF car to car channel a lot more then they used to. Plus they were using it Sunday night as a separate Car to car just for the freeway closure to move the second section of the American Fork Main Street/Pioneer Crossing bridge. Just as an FYI it's 155.745.

Status
Not open for further replies.