Feeds Pending For Carbon and Emery Counties

Status
Not open for further replies.

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
I am Planning on Putting feeds Up as soon as i get approval, i need some help on what program to use thats free or does RR give u software to use? Also how to forward ports so my feeds will make it outside my network.... any help would be appreciated. :)

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
Also to add to that i would also like to be able to broadcast tags, i have proscan setup but anything will help. thanks :)

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
I Attemped to start this feed again and applied but the application disappeared. the last time i dropped it was cuz my computer would run slow and would not keep the feed up and would freeze the computer.. i'm hoping to get this feed up soon.

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
I have the feed up again, it also has the Ucan system on it, Salt Lake, Richfield, Corrections, Price and others are also on the feed

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

ranger2004

tac and car to car

i have heard tac channel and car to car channels on your feed. Before anyone says anything i would fix that.

Brett

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
I don't think carbon or Emery has a tac channel, so I'm guessing it's coming off Ucan.. I will see if I can find them, I've got it searching the control channel so anything comes across

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
The only thing might be is price city utilities or carbon road department, I can't have those on either? What can I have

tbogs

Enos,

I'm pretty sure its coming off UCAN. I can't get Ford or Cedar where I am in Helper but when I drive around and can pick them up, I hear UHP Utah County South C2C, I also have heard Utah County Sheriff C2C, etc. Ford and Cedar seem to pick up various TG's from the UCAN system. I even heard on Ford yesterday, DOT Laketown's TG lol...why would that even be on there? lol. If your streaming Ford and Cedar, your going to have various TG's on.

JoeyC

The only thing might be is price city utilities or carbon road department, I can't have those on either? What can I have

You supposedly agreed to a TOS in the process of signing up. Perhaps you should read it.

Running a scanner in search mode on a trunked system will likely result in something fed that is in violation.

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
I didn't know you were in helper, I'm thinking also about UCAN RADIO Engineers working on it at times, what is allowed and what aint. Carbon can be pretty quiet at times on its own

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
Ucan seems to turn things off and on when they like, ya I heard laketown too.. is there and info u need that u don't have or get? Or any info u can give to me that I don't have on the RR DB?

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
Law Enforcement Feeds
Feed providers agree to ONLY broadcast routine dispatch and special events channels and talkgroups for law enforcement agencies.
I agree to NOT broadcast dedicated tactical, car-to-car, SWAT, narcotics, detectives or any other channels or talkgroups that are not routine dispatch or special events related.
Fire / EMS / Rescue Feeds
Feed providers agree to ONLY broadcast routine dispatch operations and fireground / on scene operations for fire, EMS, and rescue agencies.
Feed providers agree to not broadcast dedicated channels or talkgroups for Ambulance to Hospital Communications.
Feed providers agree to not broadcast dedicated channels or talkgroups related to investigations, arson, and fire marshal activities.
Federal / Military Feeds
Feed providers agree to not broadcast dedicated Federal Government communications, except where the communications related to fire fighting, EMS operations, space shuttle launch or ISS communications, and park ranger operations, subject to the terms of service in the other related categories.
Other Feeds
Feed providers agree to not broadcast any commercial service broadcast (FM/AM/TV etc)
Feed providers agree to not broadcast music or talk show of any kind (commercial or non-commercial)
Feed providers agree to not broadcast DJ or other type of similar activity (commercial or non-commercial)
Feed providers agree to not broadcast open microphones (feed device/computer mic, surveillance, stage mics, mics at venues, churches, performances, etc)
Feed providers agree to not broadcast schools/school buses communications
Feed providers agree to not broadcast citizens Band (CB) communications
Feed providers agree to not broadcast GMRS, FRS or MURS (either simplex or repeaters)
Feed providers agree to not broadcast NOAA Weather Radio (See Wunderground for a host)
Feed providers agree to not broadcast private businesses (Taxis, Buses, Towing, Security, Rental etc)
Feed providers agree to not broadcast any other content the RadioReference staff feels is inappropriate for the RadioReference audience.
Administration
Feed providers agree to follow all policies and directions with regard to Breaking News and Feed Alerts, secondary descriptions, and status messages.
If a feed provider violates the above listed terms of service without authorization, RadioReference reserves the right to immediately terminate the feed.

tbogs

Yeah I'm back here now. I lived in West Jordan for about 10 years or so...I was pretty used to listening to the UCAN network. I've got pretty much everything all programed in and good to go but thanks though. I used to work in law enforcement so I don't like giving out too much info on things because everyone can hear and that could be potentially dangerous to law enforcement. I'm no expert by any means...I just enjoy listening. I do know some things about UCAN and police things but I don't like to make that all public...so Enos if you have questions, just PM me and I'll try to answer. Many TGs on the UCAN system have gone encrypted and believe it or not, I believe its a matter of time before encryption will work its way down this way too.

Enos, I do have one frequency I've been picking up...not sure exactly what channel it is but its around Richfield because the dispatcher says Richfield. Its 159.04500...I don't get it in very well and sometimes I don't hear this frequency active for days. I haven't seen it in the database either.

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
I also stream the railroad and Moab Fire Center and some aircraft freqs, is that a no no too?

tbogs

What you may have to do Enos is program very specific TGs for Ford and Cedar. If your going to broadcast, don't allow your scanner to scan all radio traffic (this is where the C2C channels, Tac, SAR, etc are coming in). Program and only scan like UHP Salt Lake North, UHP Utah County South, Utah County Sheriff, etc.

I don't know anything on streaming or the rules on that though so take it for what its worth.

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
159.045 is Salina canyon input channel, 159.015 is copper mountain richfields too also input , the output freqs are 151.025 and 151.040 I think..

ranger2004

I know its hard to dedicate a scanner for this. You loose listening to some of the best stuff to listen to. So what I have done is used older scanners to stream. Like for Fire and forestry i can get all VHF on them so any scanner can do that. So i have pro-136 doing that. about 50 Frequencies only about 5 active at peak times.

The for North Utah county 1 Channel i use another pro-136 which is (something)cast on ucan and 154.860 so i use 154.860 for this.

South Utah County i get another cheat. All of Lake Mtn iR frequencies work with pro-95.
So I grab Springville, Mapleton , UHP, South Utah County off of UCAN.

That might help you, but like i said its hard to set a scanner just for streaming and loose the best channels.
But follow the TOS its for the best you dont want some jackA$$ using your stream. So no ops or tac , car2car , etc.

Brett

Status
Not open for further replies.