SLC PD and Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

danaslc

Premium Subscriber
I have a Pro 163 and use Win 97 as a program to enter the data. For a year I thought I had all of SLC but during the situation on North Temple this week I realized it was not there and thought I had done something wrong. I erased everything on the scanner and started from scratch. I put in the SLC frequencies and when all was said and done, I could hear nothing of anything else except the SLC traffic. It seems SLC operates a little different than the others. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can monitor both. I am at my witts end here.
Thanks

N7YUO

I have a Pro 163---I put in the SLC frequencies and when all was said and done, I could hear nothing of anything else except the SLC traffic. It seems SLC operates a little different than the others. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can monitor both?
Thanks

US Trunked systems to be rebanded - The RadioReference Wiki
The AC33 System will NOT be rebanded. All of its frequencies are below the required threshold. (What this means is that you do not need a custom band plan when monitoring the SLC AC33 trunked system.)

The UCAN trunked system was rebanded, so you need two things for your PRO 163, (CPU Firmware 1.6 or above) and a custom band plan for the UCAN TRS. http://forums.radioreference.com/933932-post1.html

danaslc

Premium Subscriber
Setting up Pro 163

I managed to get SL County Fire and Police, UHP, SLC Police Fire and Search and Rescue along with Park City, using Win 97. When I put in the frequencies for Southern Utah or Davis County the whole darn thing won't scan. There was an update for Win 97 and I did update it. Win 97 is a good program if you can do without any clear instructions. Is there anything you know of that I can do to get those areas functioning without causing my other area's to stop scanning? Can you enter in multiple frequencies on the different banks in the Pro 163?

Thanks for you help

Status
Not open for further replies.