The Rail Events Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunshineandmonkeys

Premium Subscriber
Some of you may have caught the numerous local news stories (print and TV both) regarding the Night Club operating on the west side of downtown SLC. I Caught their frequencies....DB submission to follow...

Primary 465.525 (Security, EMTs, managers)
Ch 2 469.525
Ch 3 464.125

All frequencies are licensed under "MC Intosh" communications, under WPPW962. Creative spelling there....haha.

Listening to their primary freq can be tedious and entertaining both. While listening last night during the Deftones concert, I caught a LOT of Medical traffic.....Falls from height, lacerations, people passing out after getting hit in the head, and someone who fell from the 2nd story into the crowd.......................and a lot of boring stuff like 'need more money at the box office', 'parking problem', 'i need a key to the janitor closet', and so forth.

Last edited:

N7YUO

It is good to have a list of these 'boring' freqs. You never know when there will be a crisis and suddenly it's not so boring. All it takes is some crazy with a gun. I heard each one of these:
Shooting at KSL & Triad Center January 14, 1999.
Shooting at the Family History Library - Apr 15, 1999.
Feb 15, 2007 ... Trolley Square Shooting

Mick

I have logged an ample amount of private businesses using public safety allocated frqs too, and I was wondering if you logged 465.525 for Security? I did not see it located on the WPPW962 license. Thanks in advance. Good catch on the frqs.

Some of you may have caught the numerous local news stories (print and TV both) regarding the Night Club operating on the west side of downtown SLC. I Caught their frequencies....DB submission to follow...

Primary 465.525 (Security, EMTs, managers)
Ch 2 469.525
Ch 3 464.125

All frequencies are licensed under "MC Intosh" communications, under WPPW962. Creative spelling there....haha.

Listening to their primary freq can be tedious and entertaining both. While listening last night during the Deftones concert, I caught a LOT of Medical traffic.....Falls from height, lacerations, people passing out after getting hit in the head, and someone who fell from the 2nd story into the crowd.......................and a lot of boring stuff like 'need more money at the box office', 'parking problem', 'i need a key to the janitor closet', and so forth.

Sunshineandmonkeys

Premium Subscriber
I have logged an ample amount of private businesses using public safety allocated frqs too, and I was wondering if you logged 465.525 for Security? I did not see it located on the WPPW962 license. Thanks in advance. Good catch on the frqs.

I haven't seen/heard anyone using 465.525 for security....what/where did you hear?

From what I know and have heard, Most security businesses ( IE CBI alarm response and so on) are on Macintosh or Peak's UHF LTR systems or Utah Comm's 900mhz trunked system, IF they use radios and not just cell phones. Most Malls are stil on Conventional UHF systems, Except gateway ( Macintosh's UHF LTR system).

Oo.....The Rail's freqs are also NARROWBAND......

Status
Not open for further replies.