Duchesne County listening

Status
Not open for further replies.

wyomingmedic

Hello all,

My family and I make frequent trips to a ranch in Duchesne, near the starvation reservoir. Normally a week or more at a time. I want to listen to some of the local PS stuff.

I have not had any luck with any of the analog frequencies and I am not finding much on the UCAN lists for Duchesne. Where am I missing the info?

Also, what about Heber Utah? Not finding much that has actual activity.

Thanks, WM

AD7ZW

Duchesne County

Duchesne county is quite active. Everything is analog VHF no 800 MHZ activity. Check the database. Everything listed is current since going to narrow band last fall. Heber and Wasatch County are on the 800mhz UCAN system no VHF activity. For where you say you go you will want the following Channels i will list them by name and you can look them up in the Database.

Steamboat (Sheriff & UHP)
Tabby SRS (Sheriff & UHP) Only when on the extrme west side of County
Tabby EMS
Little Mtn. West (Roosevelt PD, Also UHP & Sheriff) when on east side of county
Tabby Paging (Fruitland Fire, Tabby EMS & Fire) Frequency also used on The East side of the basin roosevelt east can be heard from most of the basin.
Steamboat Paging (Duchense EMS & Fire, Altamont EMS & Fire)
These will provde coverage for all of duchesne county.
Any more questions send me a PM and i will answer your questions.

Reed
AD7ZW
Northeastern Utah

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
AD7ZW Look At my Other Thread containing FruitLand and Mt Tabby, if you can hear that area try to see if 800MHz if active there or if the 450MHz UCAN Frequencies i posted are Working Please, Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.