Weber LE/Fire talkgroups - paging

Status
Not open for further replies.

PJH

Premium Subscriber
Can anyone look at the Weber County UCAN listing and verify the talkgroups for Sheriff and fire? The DB in there hasn't been changed since TRS.net became RR.com and I know some of the descriptions and channel designations are a bit stale.

Also need to clairfy the fire paging channel is data (POSAG) and not voice for 154.160. I've personally never heard voice on this and have only heard the posag paging data come across it. I do know they use Locution automated dispatching on the talkgroup, but need to know if thats still countywide (plus morgan) or just the City of Ogden fire.

theaton

Member N7VU
Database Admin
I was never able to resolve the Weber Fire system even before UCAN came online, but I wasn't sure if I was just out-of-range. There were published frequencies like 154.160, but I never heard anything on them (even from mountaintops).

I don't think we've had members monitoring that area on UCAN like we have elsewhere, but I could be wrong on that.

-Tim

theaton

Member N7VU
Database Admin
I was never able to resolve the Weber Fire system even before UCAN came online, but I wasn't sure if I was just out-of-range. There were published frequencies like 154.160, but I never heard anything on them (even from mountaintops).

-Tim

Correction (checking my notes): I DID confirm Weber fire paging on 154.160 and Davis paging on 153.905 (a few years ago). It was the supposed Davis fire repeaters on 154.070 and 154.400 that I could never confirm. Now they have probably moved to UCAN anyway.

-Tim

ww7y

154.400 & 154.070 were South Davis Fire District simplex channels with transmitter sites at DCSO and the old Station 81 and voting receivers in a couple of other locations. This was before the merge of Bountiful Fire and South Davis to form South Davis Metro Fire Agency 8 years ago. SDMFA is of course now on UCAN......doesn't time fly.

Steve - WW7Y

scat

Fire paging voice went off 154.160 when Weber went to the computer voice dispatch system, you are right it is now just data when they page out on TG 5600. Weber county still dispatchs for Weber and Morgan county Law, Fire, DNR & US Forest Service. Fire units used to be dispatch out on the OPS TGs, but now they are back on Fire 2(5632) & Fire 3(5664). The computer dispatch system is still calling Fire 2 ops 2 & Fire 3 ops 3. These TGs are used by all fire dept. The only fire tg I have not heard is Unitah Fire, the city closed it down, I'm not sure if it is open back up yet.

Scot

PJH

Premium Subscriber
If someone can post a good list of talkgroup numbers the offical talkgroup name and/or use, we can update the Weber section to make it more user friendly. That would be awesome to brain storm here.

scat

Information on Weber & Morgan Co TG's
On TG 6080 is Dispatch for Weber Co. Sheriff units (1F) and US Forest Service (14B). The TG 12288 is used by Sheriff and USFS units, they call this Channel 11.
Under the Ogden Tg's in the data base. TG 14304 North Ogden City PD C2C should be listed under Weber other cities TG. TG 13920 South Ogden City PD C2C & 13952 South Ogden City Fire C2C should be listed under Weber other cities.

theaton

Member N7VU
Database Admin
Information on Weber & Morgan Co TG's
On TG 6080 is Dispatch for Weber Co. Sheriff units (1F) and US Forest Service (14B). The TG 12288 is used by Sheriff and USFS units, they call this Channel 11.
Under the Ogden Tg's in the data base. TG 14304 North Ogden City PD C2C should be listed under Weber other cities TG. TG 13920 South Ogden City PD C2C & 13952 South Ogden City Fire C2C should be listed under Weber other cities.

Thanks. I moved the North and South Ogden TGs. You mentioned 6080, but is 5920 also a dispatch TG as listed?

scat

I have not heard anything on 5920 for a long time. I'm not sure if they are still using this TG for anything. I will monitor this one for the next few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.