P25 control 857.5625 in SLC area

Status
Not open for further replies.

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
I have found a P25 system with SID 000Ah site 001 WACN92756. I'm just visiting the area but I don't see this in the DB that I'm aware of, any ideas? No traffic yet

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

gldavis

KE7MQF
Premium Subscriber
From a two year old list, I show this Freq as a conventional channel for Taylorsville PD. I am unable to hear it at my location on the East side of the airport. I am wondering if maybe you were receiving a harmonic or image. But, considering the source (somewhat reliable), I will continue to monitor and report if I hear anything.

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
It's the only 800 P25 in SLC area it's 2 -3 bars on my scanner while in West Jordan, I was on a hill

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
SID -000Ah-001 WACN92756 NAC A on Homepatrol 1 as of this last weekend, I'm home now

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
Info Submitted

I submitted info according to the License WQLH306 info to the Database if you find that the info is incorrect or have found more info please submit it, I sent what I had...

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
I am curious as to why this can be in the database, but when downloaded from sentinel on Homepatrol 1 and bcd536hp it doesn't show up at all, but the database it's there... Why???

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
I am curious as to why this can be in the database, but when downloaded from sentinel on Homepatrol 1 and bcd536hp it doesn't show up at all, but the database it's there... Why???

Don't quote on me on this, but I believe it doesn't show up in the Sentinel database because there are no active talkgroups listed for the system. Once there is an active talkgroup in the DB, I believe it will show up.

Mike

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
well I may be able to remedy that, sounds like I'm coming to SLC area for thanksgiving, specifically in west Jordan same place where I heard it at first so I will definitely be able to track this system to id search so I may find TG's, but its only 4 days or so, so I will need a lot of help to ID these if I find them

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
no data this time

My Trip Last Weekend Didn't Pick This one up, so I'm not Sure why I Did in July and not now, I guess keep listening for it

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
WACN92756

I just looked the WACN I Found is the Same on the Frequency for the Draper License as it was on this one

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
So I got looking into both frequencies and the licenses from them and Discovered That United Fire Authority has a License for both Frequencies Listed in the Taylorsville Thread/License and the Draper Thread/License I posted, so I've submitted the info to the DB, I need help to get TalkGroups Populated in the site once its posted...

Status
Not open for further replies.