Rutland County State (EMS) Dispatch PL Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

NY DB Admin
Database Admin
FYI,

Note the database change to the PL for the Rutland County EMS Dispatch Frequency. The PL has been changed due to adjacent state interference.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
FYI,

Note the database change to the PL for the Rutland County EMS Dispatch Frequency. The PL has been changed due to adjacent state interference.

Thx for the heads up. My buddy was wondering about that. He lives in the City/County. I was wondering if the other Freq's don't have pl/dpl are they csq or unknown tones?

NY DB Admin
Database Admin
Thx for the heads up. My buddy was wondering about that. He lives in the City/County. I was wondering if the other Freq's don't have pl/dpl are they csq or unknown tones?

The database as it is should be current. The one's without any PL DPL listed have been running CSQ

mfdbenji

Premium Subscriber
FYI,

The old PL of 131.8 is still in use on the frequency though, using the repeater in Brandon. This primarily will be for Brandon Rescue only. No idea if down the road this will change.

Status
Not open for further replies.