Alexandria Project 25 TRS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunderbolt

Global Database Administrator
According to a friend of mine, the new Alexandria Project 25 TRS is now online. The data channel is currently on 859.8375 MHz. By all means tune in and enjoy the new system.

slatescan

Premium Subscriber
hello i just retuned from the area. i was the first one to pick this one up when i saw a cc i went ahead entered the syid id in the srreach bar when noting retunred i emailed ron. it was in the data base the next day. good work Ron.

btw scanning was a lot of fun did hrear a townhouse kiten fire in Fairfax coiunty from my hotel in DC the best non scanning things i did was walking around the mall and went to the USMNT game there.

glad to be back in TN but i loved seeing most of downtown DC

hdralleiii

Feed Provider
Supposed to be a P25 FDMA Type I system from what I have heard. I think the orginal post annoucement that the system was online is simply meaning that the control channel is now active. I reprogrammed the Motorola and found that the "Old" system is still alive and well and I have not heard any hits on the new system today.

fmon

Silent Key Jan. 14, 2012
A packet dump running Pro-96Com on CC will reveal if TDMA is available. Or any PSR-800 scanner in area on the system will also Auto Fill Trunking Tables with 2 FDMA and 2 TDMA tables if present on acquired CC.

freqhopping

I happened to be in Alexandria today. I logged just one TG, 46. Activity was related to buses. So it seems to me like the new P25 system's TGIDs will be roughly the hex equivalent of the their Smartnet system TGs. They're probably using the buses to test the system and work out the bugs.

I also logged a TG on the Smartnet system that isn't in the database, 1360. I don't know what it is though. I wasn't really paying attention since I figured it was just one of a few newer ones that I didn't already have programmed since it's been a long time since I updated my Alexandria programming files.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.