King william / hanover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herodog

For all of you that want to no if or when king william will put up a tower in the county ? I talk to some people and found out that ! Hold on to your seats ! King william will put up a tower in about 2 years from now so what I was told by a good source anyhow . Has anybody tryed the bearcat homepatrol in king william or any other bearcat scanner to see if they pick up better than the radio shack scanners ? If so please let me no ! Now I do mean someone who lives on the hanover county line , like in the aylett area or west point ect ! Thanks

W4UVV

A new tower was part of the original agreement

For all of you that want to no if or when king william will put up a tower in the county ? I talk to some people and found out that ! Hold on to your seats ! King william will put up a tower in about 2 years from now so what I was told by a good source anyhow . Has anybody tryed the bearcat homepatrol in king william or any other bearcat scanner to see if they pick up better than the radio shack scanners ? If so please let me no ! Now I do mean someone who lives on the hanover county line , like in the aylett area or west point ect ! Thanks

Included in the original agreement for King William Co. to be a user on the Hanover trs, among other conditions such as paying yearly maintenance fees. etc., was a requirement that King William Co. install a new trs comm tower in the West Point area for better signal coverage. If your information is correct the only surprise is why construction was not started earlier this year instead of waiting 2 years to begin construction..

John

CPerk

Well I am in the Aylett area I live about 2 miles from 360 and 30 light but I still can't hear much but signal starts 54% for control channel then goes 28% but good hear about tower couldn't it be sooner tho ya know .. 2 years mighty long time. Where would it be located ?? Has be near 360&30 area

Herodog

King william/ hanover

Yes I am geting arou75% and then sometime 99% than drops back to 26% lol it kind of strang I read on here people has dead spots in hanover I have not had that problem eith my pro 106 I recive them fine all over the county of hanover and in carline county it just king william for me I can pick up hanover and kw ono 360 from hanover line to millers tavern with no problem at all as long as I am on 360 if I turn off lets say mill rd I get noting strang as far as the towers I no one is going up on 30 near west point dont no when that will take place but I was told that one was coming to cummings rd if the county will pass the the tower it for 4g cell and to add a repeter for the countys new radio system but the county of king william the way it is says atower would be a eye sore and keeps turning it down that wa hat I was told any how hope this helps thanks

Herodog

King and queen

For all you out dare king and queen dont have not anything in the county not even a 7_11 any thing but they e there chanels what they got in kq nothing it a shame that they e there chanels the old folks try to have someting to do in this one horse town by listen to ems or police its sad they need a a sheriff it do not mke sense I vould see some body like the the city .hanover.henrico . But kq there a joke anyway does not make sense who they going to catch by e there channeles I think the tax payers of kq need a police force no boby they just dont want the tax payers to no they have no crime wasting tax payers money

Status
Not open for further replies.