Loudoun Sheriff Patrol Sectors Map

Status
Not open for further replies.

freqhopping

This is from the Loudoun mapping website. I added the numbers to it.

Does anybody know if Loudoun has a firebox map available for purchase like Faifax County? If the maps availlable online weren't outdated, I could make my own. Even the Fire/Rescue website doesn't mention Broadlands Co. 23, much less show its service area.

fraykor

LCSO Sector map.

I am unable to see the sector map you posted a while ago.... could you send me the new link or tell me how to find it... thanks

Mike

j2brown

Feed Provider
Sorry for the late reply, I've been away for a bit. I'm not aware of any firebox maps, but I'll see if I can find one that I can share.

jeff
sdg

mikev

Can't help with any image files or paper maps, but if you want online access to Loudoun's Fire Box and LCSO Sector maps, the County's WebLogis mapping system has both under the "Public Safety" category...

Loudoun County Mapping GIS

mikev

Ok... so I made an image real quick of the LCSO Sectors map... That is direct from the WebLogis system, I did nothing but crop it down to meet the site's size requirements.
lcso-sectors.jpg

j2brown

Feed Provider
I figured the county had the maps online somewhere but didn't have time to find it. I thought about doing the same thing you did for the box maps, but there are too many and the image wouldn't be useful. I'll keep an eye out for one better suited for use here (or wait until someone smarter than me comes along and provides something).

jeff
sdg

freqhopping

The county mapping systems keep changing, been a while since I've looked. Good to see that now they actually show all the fire boxes and not just the first due areas.

Hoss250

I figured the county had the maps online somewhere but didn't have time to find it. I thought about doing the same thing you did for the box maps, but there are too many and the image wouldn't be useful. I'll keep an eye out for one better suited for use here (or wait until someone smarter than me comes along and provides something).

jeff
sdg

http://www.loudoun.gov/documents/11/1344/3479/3930/3940/Item 05 Attachment 2 (CW Sectors).PDF

Found this link on loudoun.gov.

Loudoun County, VA - Official Website - Patrol

and also a breakdown of Patrol Operations.

leonzo

Premium Subscriber
bROWNLAB in response to your questions-the small community off of route 7-yes Jefferson County SO has to send a deputy when they get a call. In 4 years I am aware of one or two calls so I am assuming it doesn't happen frequently.

In all of northern Virginia or metro D.C. for that matter all fire/ems calls are dispatched and handled by the closes geographical unit regardless of jurisdiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.