Originally Posted by Unitrunker
... I do not have a BC346XT to test directly. Could someone please post a Tuner log with the '346XT configured as an Inline receiver operating in the Signal role? ...
1) I followed the directions in the link you provided and rechecked my settings again in Unitrunker for version 22.214.171.124. (no joy)
BC346XT settings are as follows...
Stopped or Running (as necessary)
2) I am also having a problem... when you set the control receiver in the settings window for the BC346XT from "running" to "stopped" Unitrunker version 126.96.36.199 will stop responding on my Windows 7 PC.
OS Name Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium
Version 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601
Other OS Description Not Available
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
System Manufacturer Gateway
System Model FX6840
System Type x64-based PC
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 870 @ 2.93GHz, 2934 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 8.00 GB
Total Physical Memory 7.99 GB
Available Physical Memory 6.03 GB
Total Virtual Memory 16.0 GB
Available Virtual Memory 13.9 GB
Page File Space 7.99 GB
3) I was unable to create a tuner log with my BC346XT with Unitrunker version 188.8.131.52. Is there a way for me to check that the scanner is communicating with my PC?
4) I have no problems with my PRO-107.
5) BC346XT works in Voice mode with no problems on Unitrunker version 184.108.40.206.
6) I tried to use a different cable. (no joy)
7) I uninstalled Unitrunker version 220.127.116.11 and reinstalled version 18.104.22.168. My BC346XT works in both inline signal and inline voice again (problem solved).
8) I can create Tuner Log files for the BC346XT in Unitrunker version 22.214.171.124.
Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help. I tried to provide as much information as I could. Would you still like the BC346XT Tuner Log from version 126.96.36.199?
BC346XT, PRO-107, Unitrunker