Originally Posted by dsdauthor
As you probably have noticed I have not had any time to give to this project in the past few years. I'm ready to take a fresh look at this and would like to get a new release out with the numerous bug fixes that have been identified.
Please use this thread to consolidate the known issues and fixes.
Please do NOT use this thread to ask for help compiling or using DSD.
If this thread is stickied I will keep this first post updated with the list of known issues being worked on for the next release.
Thank god your back!
I've hacked around at your program and made a few changes, ie adding filters, correcting the golay table, another member contributed a lot of code to decode dstar, my windows version sort of decodes callsigns and dstar text thanks to that, I spent ages changing ambe parameters trying to get voice from dstar but didn't get anywhere with it. If you want any of my 'hacks' let me know, I didn't release it as source code due to it being developed in cygwin on windows and some of it is a bit messy!