Unitrunker "call history" issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

NMPhillieFan

Since using the DSD software for a short time, Unitrunker no longer works. If I check the receiver, it does show its decoding ProVoice at 100%, pretty much 100% of the time. However, when I try to view the system, the "Call History" window does not show a connection (all black/no bars). Occasionally, when I first start Unitrunker, the call history screen will be active (full bars) and I will see radio traffic, but only for a few seconds at most and then its gone again to never come back, despite still decoding at 100%.

Besides testing the DSD software, nothing on my PC (windows 7) has changed, with exception to just updating the Unitrunker software, with identical results.

Suggestions?

vince48

Premium Subscriber
I'm experiencing the same thing with Airspy. after 10-30 minutes, Unitrunker just stops. If i close the program and restart it, AirSpy won't open. I have to do a complete reboot, but the same thing happens after the reboot.

NMPhillieFan

Rebooting does not change things for me. At best, Unitrunker decodes about 5-7 seconds. I am lucky to get 7 seconds. It will continue running, and shows 100%, but it is not decoding anything.

Unitrunker ran for years and never gave me a problem until I tested the DSD software, it has not worked since.

vince48

Premium Subscriber
well, I'm not using DSD with UT to monitor my site. I have had this problem with previous UT versions. I did at the suggestion of Rick update my Airspy firmware , but didn't help. Maeke sure the control channel didn't move. Good luck

SCPD

QRT
show its decoding ProVoice at 100%, pretty much 100% of the time.

This is an old bug. The checkbox to enable ProVoice detection was removed a while back. You likely still have the setting buried inside your receiver configuration.

Delete the receiver from the Receivers tab and re-create it.

NMPhillieFan

The key was deleting the receiver. I had tested several times with a new receiver with no luck.

It's been decoding successfully for several minutes now. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.