TRBO Screenshot- Help Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

KC2GVX

Premium Subscriber
I am trying to listen to Ocean County College security here in NJ on 152.975. I downloaded DSD+ and have the scanner tapped and all that good stuff. I just heard the signal come over the scanner, but I heard no voices through the computer. This is a screen shot of the aftermath of the transmission. Is this a good sign that the signal is encrypted?
The transmission started at the 15:19:02 mark on the event log- previous stuff is me messing around with a P25 channel.

Attachments

• OCC_TRBO.jpg
    OCC_TRBO.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 282

KevinC

Big Dog...celebrating 10 years of abuse!
Super Moderator
I am trying to listen to Ocean County College security here in NJ on 152.975. I downloaded DSD+ and have the scanner tapped and all that good stuff. I just heard the signal come over the scanner, but I heard no voices through the computer. This is a screen shot of the aftermath of the transmission. Is this a good sign that the signal is encrypted?
The transmission started at the 15:19:02 mark on the event log- previous stuff is me messing around with a P25 channel.

It shows to be encrypted.

KC2GVX

Premium Subscriber
I was afraid of that. Thanks for the quick response- at least I know I am doing everything right.

Status
Not open for further replies.