DMR ISSUE help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andru

Hi all
I need a help with the dsdplus when I try to decode DMR in some cases I got a good result and clear decode but in another frequencies I got a sound lock like a robot talking and not decoding well I got the DMR ID good and talk time but not clear sound and it give me error 1 and 2 and 3 and I see in the dsdplus events in the down of window said DMR XPT
And said Enc group/private talk
Please help from all
I tried hyt devise called IPD42G

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160723-133519.jpg
    Screenshot_20160723-133519.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 574

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
Hi all
I need a help with the dsdplus when I try to decode DMR in some cases I got a good result and clear decode but in another frequencies I got a sound lock like a robot talking and not decoding well I got the DMR ID good and talk time but not clear sound and it give me error 1 and 2 and 3 and I see in the dsdplus events in the down of window said DMR XPT
And said Enc group/private talk
Please help from all
I tried hyt devise called IPD42G

If it said ENC Group then you've answered your own question... the transmission was encrypted. Nothing you can do to clear that up!

natedawg1604

Premium Subscriber
If it said ENC Group then you've answered your own question... the transmission was encrypted. Nothing you can do to clear that up!

Sometimes DSD+ displays errant ENC messages with weak signals as well. You have to check for a consistent Key ID and Algorithm type, the errant ENC messages typically have random data for those 2 fields that constantly changes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.