DSDPLUS Fastlane

Status
Not open for further replies.

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
Hey everyone,

I live in an area where DMR, P25 and NXDN is highly used in my area I listen to DMR, P25 on both 536HP and my R/S 2039 with discriminator tap. But I do listen to the local Police/SO/Fire/EMS on their NXDN system. I was wondering is getting the DSDPLUS Fast lane worth the $25 dollars for the unlimited updates? What does all the updates have to offer?

Thank you.

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
Hey everyone,

I live in an area where DMR, P25 and NXDN is highly used in my area I listen to DMR, P25 on both 536HP and my R/S 2039 with discriminator tap. But I do listen to the local Police/SO/Fire/EMS on their NXDN system. I was wondering is getting the DSDPLUS Fast lane worth the $25 dollars for the unlimited updates? What does all the updates have to offer?

Thank you.

Well the answer will different for everyone I suppose. If you have a need for the fastlane features then you could even just go for a 1 year updates package. The updates typically include bug fixes, additions/improvements as suggested by users and whatever other neat things they can roll in. Eventually you will get it all in the free version but I think thats only once or twice a year.

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
Well the answer will different for everyone I suppose. If you have a need for the fastlane features then you could even just go for a 1 year updates package. The updates typically include bug fixes, additions/improvements as suggested by users and whatever other neat things they can roll in. Eventually you will get it all in the free version but I think thats only once or twice a year.

Thank you Forts for the information! :D

Just sent payment via Payment for the DSDPLUS Fast Lane unlimited $25.00

Last edited:

CanesFan95

They haven't released a new free version in a long time now. I'd say it's basically shareware at this point.

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
Last Christmas I believe. Like I (and they) said... One or two public releases a year.

How many releases of the original DSD has there been in the past couple years?

Status
Not open for further replies.