TETRA Demodulator - Audio Recording

Status
Not open for further replies.

racingfan360

Has anyone managed to get the Recorder Options function of the TETRA SDR plug-in (https://yadi.sk/d/f0SS97Rb3SoyNr ) working successfully yet?

I am able to both configure and get the Log functionality to work ok, but not that of the Recording Options (it never creates/generates any audio files). I am able to get the standard Audio Recorder plug-in for SDR# working ok, but it lacks the ability to create file names rules as per the TETRA plug-in.

TIA

Jim

thewraith2008

Jim the recording is not implemented yet. I can't point to page in that forum that mentions it from here.

racingfan360

Jim the recording is not implemented yet. I can't point to page in that forum that mentions it from here.

Ok many thanks - that's re-assuring (as I didn't know what i might be doing wrong). I hadn't spotted it in the other forum: despite google translate's best attempts, it can be hard to pick out some of the key threads.

thewraith2008

Just a follow up on source post which mentions that recording is not implemented.

3rd post on page 17 by TSSDR on 1st May 2018. You need to use Google Translate to read in English.

Translated:
For verification . Main changes:
1. Fixed some errors and added others.
2. Added save log in csv. The event for recording is the change of TXer (output to transmission and care from it).
3. The tab with voice recording settings is present, but does not work. Not yet implemented. It's all so, not only for you.

While there has been 5 posted releases since then, there has been no mention of it been activated yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.