Woodland WA

Status
Not open for further replies.

dotyj

Hi all:

I live in Woodland, WA and I've got a few frequencies going on my scanner. I'm picking up the school district and KWRL frequencies. I'm also picking up fire dispatch in Vancouver, WA.

I'm looking for frequencies for Woodland police and fire if anyone has them. Are any of the public safety radios in Woodland trunked?

Thanks all.

Dann

Premium Subscriber
Woodland Police is Dispatched By The Sheriff Dept,The Only Trunked System In Your Area Is WSDOT.You Can Scann Clark County Trunk System In Woodland

dotyj

Thanks Dann, I'll program that in.

I live close enough to downtown to hear car to car as well, is it possible to do so?

Dann

Premium Subscriber
Cowlitz County Just Did A Big Upgrade To Their System,So You Should Have No Problem HearingThem.Sheriff 154.815 And You Might Be Intrested In Monitoring The Washington State Patrol 154.770, I Hope This Helps You.

Dann

dotyj

Thanks again Dann:

I had 154.815 programmed in but not 154.770.

Speaking of Sheriff's department are you talking Cowlitz or Clark County?

I'm playing with the Vancouver Trunking but I'm not sure I'm doing it right. I have a Radio Shack Pro-163 and the trunking setup instructions aren't very good.

Dann

Premium Subscriber
It Would Be Cowlitz County,I Have Software For Programing The Pro-163 If You Need Help Setting Up Your Scanner.

Dann

DickH

... I'm playing with the Vancouver Trunking but I'm not sure I'm doing it right. I have a Radio Shack Pro-163 and the trunking setup instructions aren't very good.

Look at your thread on the RR Radio Shack Forum. I explained how to set up Clark & Portland.

dotyj

Thanks to both of you.

Scanners sure have changed a lot since the last one I bought some 31 years ago. Wow, 31 years. How time flies. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.