RadioReference on Facebook   RadioReference on Twitter   RadioReference Blog

Go Back   The RadioReference.com Forums > U.S. Regional Radio Discussion Forums > Washington Radio Discussion Forum

Washington Radio Discussion Forum Forum for discussing Radio Information in the State of Washington.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-14-2012, 2:52 AM
  Audio Feed Provider
Audio Feed Provider

Talking Mariners home opener 2012

While I was unable to attend tonight's Seattle Mariners home opener. I was able to do the usual monitoring of the Seattle TRS . In addition and as luck would have it. I was also able to monitor Safeco field security for the first time 461.6375 I am sorry, I didn't think to check for a p.l tone. The frequency was of course extremely active. I wasn't able to hear communications very well with just a rubber ducky antenna on my GRE PSR 500.

I was able to monitor them no problem with an external antenna on my Radio shack Pro163. I am very excited about this catch. I will try to find and confirm other frequencies for the remainder of the season.
Old 05-29-2012, 11:22 PM
  RadioReference Database Admininstrator
Database Admin

I agree with the previous poster. While they do have an emission code for MotoTRBO on their FCC license, Safeco Field is using a series of conventional simplex and repeater UHF analog channels for their communications.

I added my notes from the game last week to the Mariners RR wiki page: