Data integrity

Status
Not open for further replies.

im800mhz

True. Looks like he is the database guy. Maybe someone gave it to him to enter it.

kd7kdc

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Well Technoweenie I mean Atomic Taco you just confirmed those for us with your rant and Nick said they were spot on so there is really no doubt they are valid. I'm sure there would be heads being cut off if clients found out that companies that they hired to organize and build out/maintain radio systems were giving out there private frequencies to the public on the Internet.
Don't play innocent, you intercept group didn't stumble on those talkgroups by pure chance.

AtomicTaco

Well Technoweenie I mean Atomic Taco
Not following. I don't drive a Vic and I don't own any firearms.
you just confirmed those for us with your rant
The poster said they need to be confirmed, and there hasn't been 100% confirmation yet. I'm guessing that Nick found it to be accurate for the talkgroups that have been active. And since many of them have seen no use, they are unconfirmed, which means by your policy should not be listed.

For most of the ones listed in the 28054-28064 range, there are many similarly tagged talkgroups on the KC/VC system. But if I park a radio on those talkgroups on the KC/VC system, I don't see any corresponding activity on this system, so apparently they're invalid.
and Nick said they were spot on so there is really no doubt they are valid.
See above. And, did Nick submit them here?
I'm sure there would be heads being cut off if clients found out that companies that they hired to organize and build out/maintain radio systems were giving out there private frequencies to the public on the Internet.
Huh? Private frequencies? Nobody on Intercept even knows who posted that list. They're a one hit wonder and revealed no personal information.
Don't play innocent, you intercept group didn't stumble on those talkgroups by pure chance.
Nobody on Intercept solicited them. Nor is anyone on Intercept reselling the data for profit.

Wilrobnson

Moderately Active Member
Well Technoweenie I mean Atomic Taco you just confirmed those for us with your rant and Nick said they were spot on so there is really no doubt they are valid. I'm sure there would be heads being cut off if clients found out that companies that they hired to organize and build out/maintain radio systems were giving out there private frequencies to the public on the Internet.

Wow, I remember my first drunk post.

Did you really just confuse Atomic Taco for Technoweenie? You only missed by about 300 pounds.

Where was it that AT stated the "intercept group" stumbled upon "those talkgroups by pure chance"?

Go back to doing cut-rate installs, Steve.

kd7kdc

Banned
Yes I must have the two fellows, My apologies.

kd7kdc

Banned
Atomic Taco seems to know a lot about this particular system

AtomicTaco

Atomic Taco seems to know a lot about this particular system
Unlike the database admins for this state, Atomic Taco lives within the coverage area for this particular system.

By contrast, something is a lot more than nothing.

jrw14493

I'm sure there would be heads being cut off if clients found out that companies that they hired to organize and build out/maintain radio systems were giving out there private frequencies to the public on the Internet.

We're not the one posting test MACC TGID's.

kd7kdc

Banned
Must have confused the two fellows.

kd7kdc

Banned
You or some other intercept staff will eventually so don't even go there.

kd7kdc

Banned
You know I didn't have any privileged information about the talkgroups, I was installing unprogrammed radios.

AtomicTaco

Back to the issue at hand, can you explain why Ken added info that was just copied off Intercept?

kd7kdc

Banned
No I really can't explain I'm not Ken and I haven't talked to him for a few months so I don't know.
What I really don't understand is why some people think they have the god given ownership right to something they don't even own.

Status
Not open for further replies.