Mariners/Seattle-KC TRS

Status
Not open for further replies.

martidav

KI7VLV
Premium Subscriber
During the Seahawks season I listen to Kingdome1 (24816) for law-enforcement activity at the stadium.

But during baseball season...
In browsing past forum threads and the Mariners radio wiki, it was suggested Kingdome4 (24912) is used by the law during Mariners games.
Can anyone verify this for recent times?
I already know about the stadiums in house radio. I am only interested in the Seattle/KC law TGs for the games. Aside from SPD TAC2 traffic...zzzzzzz. And of course Fire/Training for med.

jondeaux

Premium Subscriber
i only follow SPD, but do have Kingdome channels on my scanner, Next home game that I am at home with my scanner I will monitor and get back to you on, It might be a while, I have a wild work schedule.

jondeaux

Premium Subscriber
I can confirm as of 21:45 hours that Kingdome 4 is active. However, the comms I am hearing I cant confirm that it is Law. I know something is going on around the stadiums. SPD is using TAC 2 right now. Ill continue to monitor.

SCPD

QRT
I can confirm as of 21:45 hours that Kingdome 4 is active. However, the comms I am hearing I cant confirm that it is Law. I know something is going on around the stadiums. SPD is using TAC 2 right now. Ill continue to monitor.

Probably parking enforcement and/or stadium operations (outside) the stadium. Usually they go active when the games are over, etc,

martidav

KI7VLV
Premium Subscriber
During the Seahawks season I listen to Kingdome1 (24816) for law-enforcement activity at the stadium.

But during baseball season...
In browsing past forum threads and the Mariners radio wiki, it was suggested Kingdome4 (24912) is used by the law during Mariners games.
Can anyone verify this for recent times?
I already know about the stadiums in house radio. I am only interested in the Seattle/KC law TGs for the games. Aside from SPD TAC2 traffic...zzzzzzz. And of course Fire/Training for med.

After finally carving out time to listen, I have concluded TG Kingdome 4 squawks the same SPD security style chatter I'm used to hearing from Kingdome 1 during the Seahawks games. For me, the case is closed.

martidav

KI7VLV
Premium Subscriber
After finally carving out time to listen, I have concluded TG Kingdome 4 squawks the same SPD security style chatter I'm used to hearing from Kingdome 1 during the Seahawks games. For me, the case is closed.

Rather, SPD and partners. I've seen/heard KCSO deps and St. troopers, all of whom moonlight during all sporting events to meet LE staffing requirements.

Status
Not open for further replies.