Monitoring WSP on IWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyOtaku

Premium Subscriber
Two weeks ago I dedicated my scanner to monitoring WSP on IWN and chose the Shrag WA site as it is only 12 miles from me. After a week of getting nothing I created a new favorite list from IWN that only had WSP and the WA and Numbered Sites. And for the first time I started to get something.

WSP Dispatch - Colfax ID 59410

Sites: Enumclaw and Site 57 only

WSP Dispatch - Spokane Area ID 59409

Sites: Mica Peak and Site 52 only

WSP District 3 A11 ID 59311

Sites: Whiskey Dick and Mount Spokane only

From the middle of Adams County those are the only sites I get transmissions on. WSP Dispatch - Colfax sounds like WSP Ritzville Lind Area on the conventional side. Not all sites are working here. They may be sending the Federal side but not the WSP. Can someone explain this to me? Help! What sites on the east side of the state do people use?

Stavro35

Does this give them the ability to talk to any federal agency on IWN? And if so, has anyone found talkgroups that would be associated with that ability?

kd7kdc

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
The only ones I have heard in the clear on JIWN so far have been WSP and WA Emergency Mgmt Dept

kd7kdc

Banned
13538 through 13544

kd7kdc

Banned
RIDs 1375425 through 1375438 and 1375512, 1375565

scannerizer

Premium Subscriber
Two weeks ago I dedicated my scanner to monitoring WSP on IWN and chose the Shrag WA site as it is only 12 miles from me. After a week of getting nothing I created a new favorite list from IWN that only had WSP and the WA and Numbered Sites. And for the first time I started to get something.

From the middle of Adams County those are the only sites I get transmissions on. WSP Dispatch - Colfax sounds like WSP Ritzville Lind Area on the conventional side. Not all sites are working here. They may be sending the Federal side but not the WSP. Can someone explain this to me? Help! What sites on the east side of the state do people use?

First, what are sites 52 and 57? Second, can you monitor thevSeattle area?

code3kid

How often do you hear traffic on Whiskey?

Status
Not open for further replies.