Who is currently listening to SS 911?

Status
Not open for further replies.

patkitch

Who is currently listening to SS 911 and what agencies are using SS911 system?
I am hoping since it is suppose to be two counties I will be able to pick it up on my scanner in Milton.

Who is currently listening to SS 911 and what agencies are using SS911 system?
I am hoping since it is suppose to be two counties I will be able to pick it up on my scanner in Milton.
Pierce county Sheriff, and Firecom and do you have a digital scanner? The system is a Phase II digital system

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

patkitch

I currently have the BCD396T, which is not capable of monitoring SS911, I am getting a new scanner for my birthday/xmas present and currently researching both the BCD536HP and the BCD325P2. I am torn between the two. I generally like to program scanners and having just to put in your zip code seems too easy and not much gratification. But I travel for my job to Houston, Los Angeles, Nor Cal, Las Vegas and Portland. I am thinking that the HP will be better for traveling. I have read good and bad reviews for both and I understand this is not the forum to discuss the pros and cons. :)
I am just curious on what departments actually use the SS911. I know both Milton and Puyallup have contracted with them.
My other concern is will I be able to monitor them from home. Once I moved to Milton I could no longer monitor the Puyallup police department. I live in the king county part of Milton.

I currently have the BCD396T, which is not capable of monitoring SS911, I am getting a new scanner for my birthday/xmas present and currently researching both the BCD536HP and the BCD325P2. I am torn between the two. I generally like to program scanners and having just to put in your zip code seems too easy and not much gratification. But I travel for my job to Houston, Los Angeles, Nor Cal, Las Vegas and Portland. I am thinking that the HP will be better for traveling. I have read good and bad reviews for both and I understand this is not the forum to discuss the pros and cons. :)
I am just curious on what departments actually use the SS911. I know both Milton and Puyallup have contracted with them.
My other concern is will I be able to monitor them from home. Once I moved to Milton I could no longer monitor the Puyallup police department. I live in the king county part of Milton.
I sent you a private message

Ghost_Maker

Pro-94

So im new to WA and am trying to reprogram my pro-94.. I am in spanaway... So if reading this correctly, the pro-94 is useless for Pierce Co EMS/Law Enforcement??

So im new to WA and am trying to reprogram my pro-94.. I am in spanaway... So if reading this correctly, the pro-94 is useless for Pierce Co EMS/Law Enforcement??
Everything is digital. You will have to spend around 450 to 500 dollars for a digital scanner

patkitch

Update-Received my BCD436HP Thursday night (bought it myself) Listening to PSRS Tacoma/Puyallup. Need to research a new antenna now.. Thanks for all the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.