Database for Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilrobnson

Moderately Active Member
Since KD7KDC (Steve Scott) was fired and banned, is there a Washington DB admin?

Last I checked it was him and Lowboy and nothing was even remotely close to accurate.

Last edited by a moderator:

kma371

QRT
Since KD7KDC (Steve Scott) was fired and banned, is there a Washington DB admin?

Last I checked it was him and Lowboy and nothing was even remotely close to accurate.

If things aren't accurate,have you made a submission to fix it? :)

You can email Tom if you are interested in becoming an Admin.

Wilrobnson

Moderately Active Member
The few times I sent something in that Steve answered back on, it was disregarded out of hand by him; he had issues with me and another PNW-centric scanner forum (not going to re-hash that here, but if you were curious, it's there to find).

That, combined with vitriolic PM's from him* kind of turned me off.

So, no.

I just like data accuracy and there was, for a long time, a decided lack of it here. That's why I asked.

*another DB admin here took it upon himself to do the same on the other forum, up to giving me his home phone number and what appeared to be a challenge to fight after I questioned him about the aforementioned issues.

Wilrobnson

Moderately Active Member
The database here is a collaboration, you get out what you and others put in.

I don't use the database here. I've never even installed it using the 'library' feature. Occasionally I'll glance to see what's been updated and compare it with my notes.

Status
Not open for further replies.