west virginia sirn programming freq

Status
Not open for further replies.

engco1020

Premium Subscriber
does anybody have a list to share of countys on the system I got my xts5000 back from 911 center and they forgot to program some counties in my portable any help or links would be great

engco1020

Premium Subscriber
yea I found that but to program them in my radio those don't work but thanks for the post

engco1020

Premium Subscriber
I need receive freq. receive pl. pl code transmit freq transmit pl pl code. ta freq. ta pl freq Tall freq.

Bubba1661

WV DB Admin
Database Admin
Only a WVSIRN state certified tech can program that information into any approved radio. Takes a code plug, software and programming cable to do it.

n3obl

Ø
Database Admin
Love how any Tom/Dick can think they can program a trunk radio.

engco1020

Premium Subscriber
yea I guess I will have to go back up to the comm center but thanks on thing nice about have program software you can put stored voice and some other thing in your radio

engco1020

Premium Subscriber
as far for n3obl comment any tom or dick can alter a trunk radio my portable is not locked in anyway shape or form I just got done put channel announcement in it with was fun and some other thing the sirn tech could not

wvscanner

Database Admin
The radio that is program by your 911 center xts5000 is only allowed by SIRN network qualify tech. to program what you are allowed to have. This was the reason for everyone radio getting program because EMS or FIRE is not allowed on Police freq. Or even Fire on someone else's private channel without a written document from that other agency to allow it.

MOTOROLANUT

The radio that is program by your 911 center xts5000 is only allowed by SIRN network qualify tech. to program what you are allowed to have. This was the reason for everyone radio getting program because EMS or FIRE is not allowed on Police freq. Or even Fire on someone else's private channel without a written document from that other agency to allow it.

Exactly....Unauthorized use of talkgroups = soon to be bricked radio.

Status
Not open for further replies.