TRX-02 LED's not even close to what's chosen

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKJohnny

Scanner Addict
Premium Subscriber
Is this normal or do I have a faulty TRX-02? I choose a LED color in EZ Scan, and once uploaded to scanner, the color isn't even close. For example, I choose a light blue #80FFFF and it looks Green. I choose Orange #FF8000 and it looks Yellow. Pure red looks correct, and so does pure green, but just about everything else isn't even close. Should I return this thing? Thanks.

ecarvalho

Never seen that before! Mine matches pretty close

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

buddrousa

Premium Subscriber
What do you call intermittent powering up issues? If it looses power you have to press the power button and release it after the clock comes on you press and hold the power button a couple of seconds release the power button and the scanner powers up.

AKJohnny

Scanner Addict
Premium Subscriber
What do you call intermittent powering up issues? If it looses power you have to press the power button and release it after the clock comes on you press and hold the power button a couple of seconds release the power button and the scanner powers up.

Sometime when holding the power button to turn it on, the backlight would light, then everything would just turn off. I'd have to do this 3 or more times before I'd see the powering on message.

Ed6698

Sometime when holding the power button to turn it on, the backlight would light, then everything would just turn off. I'd have to do this 3 or more times before I'd see the powering on message.

Was this by holding the power button until it says to release power button? Did you try reformatting the SD card or try another SD card?

AKJohnny

Scanner Addict
Premium Subscriber
Was this by holding the power button until it says to release power button? Did you try reformatting the SD card or try another SD card?

Yes. I held the button and I'd just get a white screen, then it would just turn off. Would never display the release power button. I'd have to do this many times before it would finally show the message.
Either way, I. now have the replacement and it's not giving me any trouble. Except now and then, it sticks on initializing card, then goes to updating firmware, then finally get the release button message. Don't know why that happens sometimes.

k1xd

I had the same problem with my TRX02... wouldn't always turn on. I returned it (to Amazon) and got a second one. It works fine!

Ed6698

Yes. I held the button and I'd just get a white screen, then it would just turn off. Would never display the release power button. I'd have to do this many times before it would finally show the message.
Either way, I. now have the replacement and it's not giving me any trouble. Except now and then, it sticks on initializing card, then goes to updating firmware, then finally get the release button message. Don't know why that happens sometimes.

Glad that you got it worked out with a replacement. Just seems odd to me that it appears people are having problems with scanners from Amazon lately, more then other places. I don't buy electronic stuff from Amazon, it seems like there is a trend IMO of problems lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.