Door County

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
Just letting everyone know there is a door county feed up and it sounds good. great job to whoever is providing it.

ceo32312

Premium Subscriber
No Fire/EMS Dispatch?

I can hear the alert tone, but no fire/ems dispatch? can you please pick that up also!

amen

Talk of a new tower in Door Co?

Hi there.
There has been talk about a 400 foot ant. to be going in at the end of Meadow Rd in the township of Baileys Harbor for about 4 years now.
When asked who is putting it up. The owner of the land where it is to be put was told the US Coast Guard.
But just about two weeks I heard the FAA said NO to that location for it was in a 3 or 4 mile of the Ephraim airports flight paths.
I was wondering if any one else has herd about this in Door Co.?
Is it really the USCG ? or the state putting up a new tower for there new wiscom /p25 sys?
Thanks
Flash

Last edited:

w9jjm

Door county feed

Hi
Just wondering how can I find out who started this feed???? I would love to talk to him, I have some frequencies he would like to use on his feed,like 147.210 Door County Ham Radio,146.730,146.520 Simplex.\\\\\\
If the operator of this feed reads this please contact me!!! W9JJM@charter.net Thank You

John W9JJM

w9jjm

Door County feed

I love this feed,I have this on my HTC Hero cell phone. It would would be grate if you could add some local Ham frequencies. 147.210,146.730,146.520 446.000, 444.000,. I hope this helps.
Thanks for setting this feed up!!!!!!

W9JJM

Status
Not open for further replies.