WI Counties still needing a RR Feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim

Feed Provider
Greetings...

I made a listing county sheriff/county fire feeds that are missing from WI RR Feeds (Wisconsin Live Police, Fire, and EMS Scanners on RadioReference.com) if anyone is interested in hosting a feed and not sure what to broadcast. I was pretty surprised how easy it is to put up a feed. You just need a scanner you are not using and a computer you can leave on fulltime. The counties that have a "*****" are ones that I would really be interested in hearing.

Barron County Sheriff
Brown County Sheriff *****
Buffalo County Sheriff/Fire
Clark County Sheriff/Fire *****
Chippewa County Sheriff/Fire *****
Crawford County Sheriff/Fire
Dunn County Sheriff/Fire
Florence County Sheriff/Fire
Forest County Sheriff/Fire
Green County Sheriff/Fire *****
Green Lake County Sheriff/Fire *****
Iron County Sheriff/Fire
Kenosha County Fire
Lafayette County Sheriff/Fire *****
Marinette County Fire
Oconto County Sheriff/Fire
Pepin County Sheriff/Fire
Pierce County Sheriff/Fire
Polk County Sheriff/Fire
Price County Sheriff/Fire
Rusk County Sheriff/Fire
Shawano County Sheriff/Fire *****
Taylor County Sheriff/Fire
Washburn County Sheriff/Fire

Here are ones that could use better coverage
Kenosha County Sheriff (Current feed only has analog)
Marathon County Sheriff/Fire *****
Wood County Sheriff/Fire *****

Tim

Tim

Feed Provider
Greetings...

You're right they are...I was going to put Clark County on the bottom list with Wood. Both Wood and Clark counties are on that feed, but the coverage is spotty at best. It would be awesome to have a feed that is closer. The same for Marathon County/City of Wausau (Which is on the Oneida-Vilas-Lincoln, etc feed = Lincoln County, Wisconsin (WI) Live Police, Fire, and EMS Scanners on RadioReference.com) I listen to both feeds regularly.

Tim

RRUNYON657

i wont mind providing a feed for wood county seeing i live in rapids but i have to get 2nd scanner to run that feed. i have my desktop computer i can use but i dont want to tie up my bct15x on the feed seeing i am on the fire department

Rob

Premium Subscriber
Greetings...

I made a listing county sheriff/county fire feeds that are missing from WI RR Feeds (Wisconsin Live Police, Fire, and EMS Scanners on RadioReference.com) if anyone is interested in hosting a feed and not sure what to broadcast. I was pretty surprised how easy it is to put up a feed. You just need a scanner you are not using and a computer you can leave on fulltime. The counties that have a "*****" are ones that I would really be interested in hearing.

Barron County Sheriff
Brown County Sheriff *****
Buffalo County Sheriff/Fire
Clark County Sheriff/Fire *****
Chippewa County Sheriff/Fire *****
Crawford County Sheriff/Fire
Dunn County Sheriff/Fire
Florence County Sheriff/Fire
Forest County Sheriff/Fire
Green County Sheriff/Fire *****
Green Lake County Sheriff/Fire *****
Iron County Sheriff/Fire
Kenosha County Fire
Lafayette County Sheriff/Fire *****
Marinette County Fire
Oconto County Sheriff/Fire
Pepin County Sheriff/Fire
Pierce County Sheriff/Fire
Polk County Sheriff/Fire
Price County Sheriff/Fire
Rusk County Sheriff/Fire
Shawano County Sheriff/Fire *****
Taylor County Sheriff/Fire
Washburn County Sheriff/Fire

Here are ones that could use better coverage
Kenosha County Sheriff (Current feed only has analog)
Marathon County Sheriff/Fire *****
Wood County Sheriff/Fire *****

Tim

You Forgot Waushara and Marquette.

Premium Subscriber

zoomedic

Premium Subscriber
I recently discovered that I no longer getting any activity form the Sheriff and Fire frequency in Waushara County. I was told they recently made some changes but I cam not able to capture what the new frequeny is for Sheriff and local Fire departments.

I would be willing to host Waushara County and possible to run something for Waupaca County too. I have an older desktop computer and couple older scanners I could use. I would need help on what I would need to do to establish a live broadcast

WI3EMT

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2; en-us; USCCADR6275US Carrier ID 45 Build/FRF91) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

I tried to get a feed going , but had a sound card issue on my tower. I just picked up a couple HP Thin Client terminals so I'm going to try to set up one of those to broadcast Marshfield PD and Fire, and maybe WOODCO Sheriff and Fire. I live in Marshfield, so I could propably get Marathon Fire on there as long as they're on analog. This is of course assuming that I can get the blasted thing to work in the first place.

zoomedic

Premium Subscriber
When I was up that way a couple months ago, Waushara was testing, and starting to use 151.1225, I think the PL was 186.2.

I am still not able to capture the sheriff or local police. They were on 155.1300 until couple weeks ago. I still some sort of static there which may give me impression it maybe a PL? I know you referenced a PL for 151.1225 and I am not sure how that would work. When I enter 151,1225 in my scanner it changes to 151.1200.

i have 2 old scanners Radio Shack handheld Pro-23 and Base Realistic Pro-2021

Any help would be greatly appreciated

RRUNYON657

i belive marathon is now p25 from what i hear from the ham guys so that my be kinda hard. but i live in rapids and could poss. do the wood county feed just need to get my desk top up and running mybe i an do adams also seeing my antenna is up about 50 to 60 feet

Tim

Feed Provider
Greetings...

I would like a wood county pub safety feed. if your looking for a second county...perhaps clark county might be a good one (if u can receive them well enough) since clark county barely comes in on the west central wi feed.

tim

sfd119

Washburn County Fire is covered under the Washburn County Fire/EMS feed...

davdrums

Marathon Cty

I live in Wausau and plan on providing a better feed for Marathon County in the coming months. I'm in a process of moving to my own house; so once I get situated I'll get it going. I'm already P25 converted and have been enjoying listening to all the stuff since the switchover.

Tim

Feed Provider
Having a feed for Marathon County/City of Wausau would be awesome. I would love to keep this list I first posted up to date, however I can't edit it. Am I missing something or is there away to edit earlier posts. I don't have an "edit post" button anywhere on my end.

Perhaps there is something the Forum Admin could do on their end. Maybe even put a sticky up like the WISCOM thread.

Tim

Premium Subscriber
I am still not able to capture the sheriff or local police. They were on 155.1300 until couple weeks ago. I still some sort of static there which may give me impression it maybe a PL? I know you referenced a PL for 151.1225 and I am not sure how that would work. When I enter 151,1225 in my scanner it changes to 151.1200.

i have 2 old scanners Radio Shack handheld Pro-23 and Base Realistic Pro-2021

Any help would be greatly appreciated

TRY THESE :

154.17500 Fire page also 154.0550

They have narrow banded so depending on your location could be out of range... also plug in marquette as a range test 155.88000 or 151.38500 ... if your hearing that you should be picking up waushara

Status
Not open for further replies.