NW WI EMG Ops Feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

sfd119

As a heads up, the NW WI EMG Ops Feed will be going offline for a week or two starting sometime this weekend.

Washburn county is narrowbanding this week, so the scanner providing that feed will be used to feed the Washburn County Fire/EMS feed (and our TwoTone software providing page to text services to the local FD & EMS services) until another narrowband scanner can come in.

sfd119

Feed offline; New scanner ordered and should be here within this week. New scanner will have Alpha Tags

sfd119

Feed back online. It will also be renamed to Northwest Wisconsin Public Safety as that's more what I am going for now.

Could someone check and see if the Alpha Tags are showing up for you at home? Thanks.

Tim

Feed Provider
Greetings...

I tried and heard the feed but no tags. I am not sure if this will help or not but the name still shows NW WI Emergency Ops. I am guessing the Feed Admins haven't changed it.

Also, I don't see the "alpha tags available for this broadcast" GIF on your feed. That might have something to do with it.

Tim

mkescan

Old name will show on Winamp & maybe some other players, until feed owner shuts down feed app, log into it, and restart.

Status
Not open for further replies.