Thread: SDRTrunk
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2014, 6:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KA2ZEY View Post
Do I add the C:\Program Files\Java\ire1.7.0.51\bin path to the end of this long command:

%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\Sy stem32\Wbem;%SYSTEMROOT%\System32\WindowsPowerShel l\v1.0\;C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\bi

I'm a bit confused by all this not being very savvy with CMD in Windows.

I follow the instructions to go to the Advanced tab and then system variables and then Path. I'm using Windows 7.
Yes, you'll be adding the java path to the end of the list. Notice that each of the entries in the list are separated by a semi-colon (. Add a semi-colon to the end, and then add your java path.

%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\Sy stem32\Wbem;%SYSTEMROOT%\System32\WindowsPowerShel l\v1.0\;C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\bin;C:\Program Files\Java\ire1.7.0.55\bin

You have to determine what the path is to your java runtime. I listed (C:\Program Files\Java\ire1.7.0.51\bin) as an example. Use your file explorer to determine what the folder structure is. If you just downloaded the latest Build 55 of the java 7 runtime environment, it would be (C:\Program Files\Java\ire1.7.0.55\bin). If you downloaded Java 8, it will look something like (C:\Program Files\Java\ire1.8.0.xx\bin.