View Single Post
Old 06-29-2017, 9:58 PM

Thanks for the suggestion I have now completed the install.

There were warnings. Should I be concerned about these:

Warning: Tag `SYMBOL_CACHE_SIZE' at line 289 of file `/home/pi/op25/build/op25/gr-op25_repeater/swig/op25_repeater_swig_doc_swig_docs/Doxyfile' has become obsolete.
To avoid this warning please remove this line from your configuration file or upgrade it using "doxygen -u"
Warning: Tag `SHOW_DIRECTORIES' at line 477 of file `/home/pi/op25/build/op25/gr-op25_repeater/swig/op25_repeater_swig_doc_swig_docs/Doxyfile' has become obsolete.
To avoid this warning please remove this line from your configuration file or upgrade it using "doxygen -u"
Warning: Tag `HTML_ALIGN_MEMBERS' at line 803 of file `/home/pi/op25/build/op25/gr-op25_repeater/swig/op25_repeater_swig_doc_swig_docs/Doxyfile' has become obsolete.
Warning: Tag `USE_INLINE_TREES' at line 956 of file `/home/pi/op25/build/op25/gr-op25_repeater/swig/op25_repeater_swig_doc_swig_docs/Doxyfile' has become obsolete.
Warning: Tag `XML_SCHEMA' at line 1149 of file `/home/pi/op25/build/op25/gr-op25_repeater/swig/op25_repeater_swig_doc_swig_docs/Doxyfile' has become obsolete.
Warning: Tag `XML_DTD' at line 1155 of file `/home/pi/op25/build/op25/gr-op25_repeater/swig/op25_repeater_swig_doc_swig_docs/Doxyfile' has become obsolete.
Warning: doxygen no longer ships with the FreeSans font.
You may want to clear or change DOT_FONTNAME.
Otherwise you run the risk that the wrong font is being used for dot generated graphs.

I also noticed when trying to find the README that I had somehow ended up with a directory structure of:

~/op25/op25/gr-op25_repeater

duplicating the /op25 levels. I assume this is incorrect and I should mv the contents from /op25/op25 (and subdirectories) to /op25 (I am enough of a Linux noob that I will have to research the proper syntax to accomplish that if appropriate). Or does that signify some broader issue?

Thanks for your help,

Glenn