View Single Post
  #18 (permalink)  
Old 09-15-2017, 10:35 AM
ElroyJetson ElroyJetson is offline
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Florida, where you wish you were!
Posts: 2,358

So is the unit in question being used for public safety? Police, fire, or rescue service?

If it is, you MUST have a communications provider, I'd imagine.

In which case, you let the city/county pay the comms provider to do the work. No reason for this to
be something you do out of pocket.

Even if your requirement is for, as an example, a private ambulance service providing transport services
to the city/county under contract, you should still be able to get the county to cover at least some of the costs associated with getting the tone remote system for the CS7000.
No, I will not program your radio for you. No, I will not give you any software. Don't ask unless you want a rude answer.
Reply With Quote