View Single Post
Old 10-09-2018, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by W2GLD View Post
Well I'm using Windows 10 Professional x64; I've tried both example files I could located (x86 and x64) from this link (FFTW Installation on Windows) as well as another one, which I cannot recall but it was from another post here on RadioReference.com. Additionally, I also sent an email off to DSD+ FastLane as well. I'm open to just about any and all suggestions at this point on this.
The FL docs tell you to download ftp://ftp.fftw.org/pub/fftw/fftw-3.3.5-dll32.zip and extract the libfftw3f-3.dll file to your DSD+ folder. That's all you have to do. It's the largest file in the zip; its size is 2,391,615 bytes, so just make sure you're extracting the correct file.

Your screenshot says that Windows has an issue with your libusb-1.0.dll file, not with any other file. The libusb-1.0.dll file I have here, that is working fine with regular dongles and Airspys, is 95,744 bytes in size. It appears to be the same file that's found in https://www.dsdplus.com/dl/DSDPlusDLLs.zip

Quote:
I'm having another issue in this build of DSD+ FastLane as well with a Cap+ system and it not recognizing it's pseudo NetworkID I assigned and thus not calling the Sites and Frequencies from the files section when trying to decode; works great for Con+ and P25 systems but it never fills in the Cap+ information and I followed all the examples here on RadioReference.com I could find as well. The Cap+ system just reports as "Cap+ Site: 1 DCC: 1" so I setup a network called "Cap+, 9096, "Name of the System" and then the Sites file has "Cap+, 9096, 1, "Proving Grounds" followed by the frequencies, example: "Cap+, 9096, 1, 1, 462.3000, 467.3000, 0"; I assume I'd just doing something wrong, but I cannot figure out what exactly.
The frequency records belong in your DSDPlus.frequencies file, not the sites file.